Hi Pranay

Only the children of the home page show up in the list, but there are a lot of pages in the wiki that are direct children of the space itself and these can be somewhat hidden. I've fixed the one for the tutorial and to fix any others the easiest way is to just click on "View in hierarchy" and then drag and drop the pages into different locations within the tree.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com