Probably sure that can be done, however remember that currently the
report is prepared outside ofbiz, within eclipse and imported into
OFBiz.

This means that a simple version of the report preparation function
should be duplicated within the ofbiz environment which does not really
sound as an easy task.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates