If the html is the same then the only thing I can suggest to is to make sure
that the css file that you think is being used is actually the one that is
being used.  Inspect the page's source code and get the css file's url from it,
download the css file from that url and ensure that it is actually the file you
are expecting it to be.

Regards
Scott