Could be, like I said async services can't be rolled back at the moment.  We're
usually just left with a few CommunicationEvent records from order confirmation
emails and there's also a TestingType record created by the service engine
tests which causes an entity engine test to fail on subsequent runs.  I'll fix
it eventually but I've been waiting for the execution branch to come through so
I don't have to possibly solve the problem twice.

Regards
Scott