So well said!
Regards,
Ruth

Scott Gray wrote:
On 22/01/2010, at 5:04 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

--- On Fri, 1/22/10, Chris Snow <sno...@snowconsulting.co.uk> wrote:
Is it possible for one person to have a deep understanding
of how ALL of the components in ofbiz work?  It is
vast.  I have found that the only way to tackle the
problem is to break in into chucks: the framework, party
management, work effort...  At the rate I'm going I
will have figured it all out in 5 years time.
It took me about 6 months to wrap my head around OFBiz. I have been using it
for 6 years and there are things that I'm still learning about it.

-Adrian

I tend to find that the skill is not in remembering everything (of which I have
no chance) but in building the ability to find answers quickly.

Regards
Scott