Hi all,

I want to add a new imageDataResource using the Service
createImageDataResource.

I'm using the following form:

 <form type="single" name="singleFileUpload"
target="performSingleFileUpload">
                <field tooltip="I'm a tooltip" name="imageData" title="Select
Image:"><file/></field>
                <field name="submitButton" title="${uiLabelMap.CommonAdd}"
widget-style="smallSubmit"><submit button-type="button"/></field>
 </form>

And I'm getting the following error:

The Following Errors Occurred:

... (SQL Exception while setting value on field [imageData] of entity
ImageDataResource: (An attempt was made to put a data value of type
'java.lang.String' into a data value of type 'BLOB'.))]

So it seems, that the name of the file but not the file-data itself is
passed to the service. Can anyone help how to use the service correctly?

Thanks a lot!
Alexander