Hi Jaques,

I just tried it again and looks like it is working.

it however only does java services. I do not think it is very difficult
to extend it to minilanguage services, entities def files, config files
etc. The source is downloadable too and i am just looking at it in the
eclipse plugin developer.

the big job has been done actually so far as i can see.....I do not have
much experience with eclipse plugin development however.....

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates