Hi Sharan,

I also think it is a good idea to at least try and get some process documentation in place. I would be keen to help!

Many thanks,

Chris

On 26/01/2010 20:43, Sharan-F wrote:
Hi

For the last couple of years I've been looking at OFBiz from a business
process perspective and I would suggest that many businesses wanting to find
out if OFBiz would work for them will want to know  if their business
processes are supported or not. It is a key question and if it cant be
answered fairly quickly then they will go and look elsewhere.

My experience with ERPs is that many of them do support many types of
business processes and an important area is understanding how to configure
the system to adapt to the differing needs and this is where I'm looking to
position.

At the moment I'm looking  into the possibility of putting together some
resources together (eg     documentation or training material, etc)  based
on business processes. Before starting I'd  like to find out whether anyone
else is working on this (so perhaps we could pool resources!) and also
whether people think it would be a good idea or not.

Thanks
Sharan