Hi Prabhakaran,

Let me explain you this concept with an example. Say we have a product shirt. Shirt is nothing unless you have its features like color, size etc. Now you have different size and different color of a shirt so this is called variants of that particular shirt.

In such scenario shirt itself will be a virtual product and its variants products can only be sold by your site. Refer DemoProduct.xml file and see
how data setup has been done for virtual and their variant products.

HTH
Thanks!
-- Vivek Mishra

Prabhakaran Duraisamy wrote:
Hi,
 Is there this any Document for Product--->Since I want to know about
Product Variant
How it is used in Product, Pls Give Me a Suggestion

Thanks in Advance