Oops, sorry this was not intended to the user ML :/

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Hi David,

Looks like business begins again :o). Did you get contacted by Paul Piper also? I will ask Geoff how many hours he expects from me in March, since Paul wants me to work with him.

Cheers

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <d...@me.com>

Some people I know have an immediate need for 1-2 experienced developers to get a project based on OFBiz implemented quickly. It's a proof-of-concept application for a startup company.

If you also happen to be an individual looking for full-time long-term employment then they are looking for that too, but their immediate need is for someone more experienced who can work full-time on a temporary basis (probably a couple of months), and start right away.

If you are, or you know, an experienced developer with at least some knowledge of OFBiz who fits this description, please let me know and I'll pass the word along. People who work independently or who work for/through a company are both fine.

Thanks,
-David