Thanks Chris for making this point. It is an important one and often overlooked!
Regards,
Ruth

Christopher Snow wrote:
Release 9.04 only gets updated with bug fixes.

If you are looking to learn ofbiz, stable is the way to go. If something doesn't work as you expect when working on trunk, you don't know if the problem is your mis-understanding, or if it's the 'code' that's broken.

Brendan Vogt wrote:
Does this get updated frequently, or only on major releases like once a
year?