Hi DeedraF:
I think this has been answer before on this list not too long ago.

Out-of-the-box, you can't do this with any existing OFBiz applications. Basically, the best you can do is limit access to certain users (belonging to security groups) by store.

To regulate access to specific products in a catalog on the same website (or "store"), you will need to write some code.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

DeedraF wrote:
I am very new to OFBiz.  My dev team is working through the technical details
and I am trying to handle the more 'front end' setup activities.  Not
finding very many 'exact steps' or documentation to use as a guide, I
thought perhaps someone reading this post could help out??

I have created a store, catalog, products...and would like to now assign
specific permissions accordingly.  I do not want all my ADMINs to have the
same full access to a catalog.  As a matter of fact, I would like to create
a 'Product Admin' allowing that person/group to simply Add, Edit, and Delete
products in a specific store catalog.  Is this a standard feature in OFBiz
that I am just not grasping how to accomplish?  If it is, please provide
steps that might help me accomplish this task.

Thanks in advance for your help with this issue.