I guess we can remove this kind on interdependency too by having services to
communicate with other components instead of using a class of some other
component to directly call a method.

As Adrian said, we can create an invoice without party, but we can have
services using which the account & party component can interact, this way
the components can work independent of each other and can interact with
other component only when required using services.

For example party is dependent on invoice, and to interact with invoice a
class of invoice component is being used, in this case its necessary to have
the invoice component too, and if interaction would have been using
services, the party component would have compiled/run successfully and would
have failed only when services related to invoice are required and for this
the user could add the invoice component.

I don't know if I am missing something, but I feel that the interaction
between components using services would help in eliminating the component
interdependency.

- Abdullah