No worries Jacopo our ultimate goal is to work in Profit of OFBiz project,
what you understand from Initial question in that case the answer was right.
Learn a lot from each commiter commits and all discussions and conclusion
drawn by you guys. Happy to working in OFBiz with great community.
:-)

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.