Bruno,

As I said, Sascha wrote that one of his colleagues was *currently* working on it. It would be great if you could work with him on this. I'd recommend to ask Sascha. Anyway, I guess he will read this sooner or later and will give us some insights.

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>
At the site Hans as pointed out:
http://www.itu.dk/people/hessellund/smartemf/index.php
seems that things have stopped down! :-(

-Bruno

2010/2/6 Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@free.fr>:
Hi Bruno,

Last week or so, Sascha said that a colleague was working on it, look for
his answer in ML

Jacques

From: "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>

Hi Christopher,
where can I find info about where/who is developing this eclipse ofbiz ide
tool?
I would be really interested in joining that project.

-Bruno