Jaques.. thanks for the feedback. With reference to my reply to David (in a
different thread "nice job on keeping the download site up-to-date." ),  it
is best if I link the documents to the main index of the wiki. I even saw a
page there for similar effort
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Packages
couple of things..
1. at the latest, you added a link there, which seems broken
2. the entity model is from 2003, and not sure how updated it all.

Do you agree to replace the content with what I added at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Key+data+model+reference

which I would complete or you prefer to keep a link to the existing page.

Babu.