Hi,

During quick ship entire order, I was getting the error below :

The Following Errors Occurred:

Warning: no shipments created; could not find anything ready and needing to
be
shipped.

After going through the code, I thought this may be because there may be no
records in InventoryItem table, but then I found out that the record gets
created during checkout.

I guess the problem is with the time of creation of records, that is, the
process checked for the existence of record in InventoryItem before the
record actually got created.

There was no record for this order in OrderItemShipGrpInvRes while it was
there for all the orders which got quick ship successfully.

Any ideas why this error occurred or is there anything I am missing, any
configuration ?

- Abdullah