Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Hello,

On the backend catalog application we have a link "Product Page"
button for navigating to the Product Detail page in Ecommerce
Component.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9707/productpage.png

https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProduct?productId=GZ-2644

The value for ecommerce component is hardcoded on the link.

<link target="/ecommerce/control/product" url-mode="inter-app"
text="${uiLabelMap.ProductProductPage}" style="buttontext">
   <parameter param-name="product_id" from-field="productId"/>
</link>

So if we create custom application then this page redirect to the
ecommerce application, which is not correct IMO. If we talk about
single custom application then we can maintain a patch and can fix
this line of code.
But how should we handle the case when we have multiple custom
component and we may need to redirect to the custom ecommerce
component that doesn't have ecommerce as a mount point and that
contains this specific product that we are editing.

How can we handle this scenario?
Do we have any settings in OFBiz that can be used to handle this case?

Ashish Vijaywargiya
http://www.saveourtigers.com/