if you are the company for accounting, and/or have sub companies that
you own, then ofbiz as it is will provide multiple websites, see the in
the trunk and release 9.04 specialpurpose\ecommerce\webapp\ecomclone

if you want to run multiple hosting in the way of being a SAS then there
is a lot  of work todo.

I believe David mentioned he is doing this under contract for some clients.

I search of the mailing list should give the exact email .

nikunjsurati sent the following on 2/19/2010 9:57 PM: