Miles Huang wrote:
  The problem an OFBIZ novice commonly facing is when he/she has to go
further than the OFBIZ OOTB functionality ( which proves he/she is becoming
a really OFBIZ user:drunk: ). He/she have to learn a lot of techniques in
the unique OFBIZ way

Theoretically the chance to migrate the whole
OFBIZ package to Grails platform are possible (more serious research work
needs to be done in this area), while keeping the strength of OFBIZ - the
business level assets accumulated in years.

So we trade new users having to learn the OFBiz way for new users having to learn the Grails way. What have we gained?

-Adrian