oh, my mistake,

now that i notice, 9.04 hasn't got that flt file in svn,

someone got to upload it back...

Atul Vani wrote:
You interpreted me wrong Koon,

i suggested you to get a new copy of *ofbiz/specialpurpose/ecommerse/widget/CustRequestScreens.xml *from svn...
*
*

Koon Sang wrote:
Hi Atul,

I just downloaded the latest 9.04 build (2010-2-23) and checked that
order/webapp/ordermgr/request/requestInfo.ftl is indeed missing from 9.04 release. As I am not a contributor in OFBIZ, maybe someone can help put the
file in.

Thanks!

Atul Vani wrote:

get an update of this file (ofbiz/specialpurpose/ecommerse/widget/CustRequestScreens.xml) from ofbiz trunk, you might have mistakenly edited it...

Koon Sang wrote:
Anyone can help resolve this issue in Version 9.04?
Thanks!

Atul Vani wrote:
you are getting this error coz by default there is no such file at this location (/ofbiz/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/request) in ofbiz trunk

the file included in your screen doesn't exist...

Koon Sang wrote:
Hi,

I got error on https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/ViewRequest?custRequestId=10032:

Error rendering included template at location
[component://order/webapp/ordermgr/request/requestInfo.ftl]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: FreeMarker file not found at location:
component://order/webapp/ordermgr/request/requestInfo.ftl

Version: 9.04 (2010-2-17)

Kindly advise. Thanks!