I am for standalone framework. David has been working on that project
for a while, if I remember correctly.

#2 bothers me though. The design of ofbiz was that the entity was the
controlling factor for creating DB and UI. I was one of the major
reasons I came to ofbiz.
That said, any work that wants to be done on UI integration that makes
ofbiz look classy, I think should be the focus.
A lot of work has been done in that area.
But integrating other UI interfaces that keep the design idea of the
entity being to controlling focus is what I would like to see.

I don't see ofbiz being object oriented in the normal sense.

I see the effort for the help files and a easily understood UI from the
user point of view being the main factors in promoting ofbiz.

Chris Snow sent the following on 2/24/2010 10:47 PM: