As with all other possible alternate technologies and practices, if you really
like something the thing to do is a proof of concept project.

For a really simple project you could re-implement the example application on
your preferred technology. That would at least be a starting point for
comparison of the technologies and development approaches. Beyond that some
parts of different apps could be built out to further demonstrate the
superiority of the new tools.

Without that, I guess there really isn't much to discuss, and that's fine
because also without that it's clear that no one really cares a whole lot about
it (unless of course someone else does all the work!).

-David