One person on the mailing list maybe wants to read that bumped message, but
instead it is being sent to hundreds of subscribers who then have to deal with
a message of no value to them.  Messages are also typically bumped because they
are waiting for a reply, this causes confusion and more time spent looking at
an irrelevant message.  So it may be more work on your part to do as I ask, but
perhaps it will be less work for everyone else.

Thanks
Scott