Jacques

From: <kgamb...@gmail.com>
I am taking a look at the source files for the eclipse plugin by Anders Hessellund from here <http://www.itu.dk/%7Ehessellund/smartemf/index.php?page=sourcecode>. Glad to see that it is licensed under the Apache license.

Something that occurred to me was the "jurisdiction" of this project. Is it an Ofbiz project or an Eclipse project at least by the Google summer of code <http://socghop.appspot.com> programme.

Regards
Kojo.

james_sg wrote:
yup, an eclipse plugin for OFBiz would be nice and due :)

Kojo Gambrah wrote:
Hello,
The Apache Foundation was accepted as a mentor institution in the Google Summer
of Code programme last year and I believe the same will happen this year.

I would like to enter the internship programme with Ofbiz when Google starts accepting student applications on March 18th. I have been learning and developing with Ofbiz for almost a year.

Ideas from the community will be appreciated. I am considering working on the ofbiz-eclipse plugin, automated testing and things bothering on framework development.

Kind Regards,
Kojo Gambrah-Sampaney

Ghana Telecom University College
Information Technology Student