Hi Vasu,
Here I'm giving an example of autocompleter using ftl. Refer the
geoAutoCompleter.js here you can see the 2 functions as follows ;
getCountryList() and callCountryAutocompleter(transport).
Here are pre-requested things which needs to be get when you want
autocompleter on a field. For example on country the field on which you want
autocompleter is shipToCountryGeo, the value which pass when form is submit
is shipToCountryGeoId, the div in which the autocomplete list show on typing
a letter is shipToCountries.
For the all above we get the list from a service which we get in the
getCountryList function and then prepare it to pass into the AutoCompleter
constructor. For now you can ignore the afterUpdateElement.
Note: For all these needs to be done we need to include the prototype.js and
controls.js in our screen.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.