Hi List,

I have a test server that runs against a mysql database for which I have
been getting updates from SVN for the last 6 months.
Well recently the new theme Tomahawk was release and I SVN up but still
the theme didn't show up, so I googled and found out that you needed to
./ ant run-install-seed to make the new theme work - which it did and
now my test server is running the great new theme.

Can someone tell me why that process is not handled by the normal boot
up process which would create missing entities in the database?

thanks
Sam