Make sure you have LookupProduct request/view set up in your controller.xml file.

-Adrian

pradeep ruhil wrote:
Hi,
I have a doubt regarding settings for autocomplete feature for product Id.
This is feature is present in Manufacturing module in findProduction run
screen.
Now when I copy pasted the lookup from the productionRunForms.xml file to
another file, just to test the
autocomplete feature in another form of manufacturing module, it worked
file.
But when i copy pasted this : <field name="productId"
title="${uiLabelMap.ProductProductId}"><lookup
target-form-name="LookupProduct"/></field>

in my custom module in hot-deploy folder, the autocomplete feature didn't
work.
Please help me what I am missing in this.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Ruhil