hey BJ Freeman

Thanks BJ can you please let me know something more, ok just leave opentaps and
if i say in general that i have an application made by OFBIZ framework having
different module so how can i separate them from each other and what tools and
plug ins required to build it using NETBEANS and ECLIPS?  is it possible to run
a single module from ofbiz framework, as my application uses JBOSS as an
application server for every single module? is there any quick tutorial which
can help me out to get knowledge about OFBIZ FRAMEWORK. a quick reply will be
very appreciated as i need to work in urgent.

Thanks
Best Regards
M Faraz Baig.