Yes indeed. Looks like it's related to an URL improvement (SEO). Could you
please open a Jira?

Thanks for report

Jacques

From: "Jonatan Soto" <seniledemen...@gmail.com>
Hi all,

I found a very odd behavior. I don't know if it is a bug or what...

The fact is I have created a new category with an id automatically
generated. Then I went to the ecommerce app and I saw the category, when I
clicked on it, an existing product with an id that matches the id category
by pure coincidence just appears. It was very surprising because I didn't
associate any product to this category.
I am using a two months older trunk version. I reproduced on the online demo
server (ProductID and CategoryID = FA-100) and the same happened. This time
I set manually the ProductID of course.

Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?