+1

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Hello Tim,

WDYT if we put a section mentioning how to checkout website code for
everybody other then committers?

Refer:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Source+Repository+and+Access

I think it would be good if we put this section below "OFBiz Website
Repository and Access (for committers)" heading.

--
Ashish

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:23 PM, Tim Ruppert