Maybe you could set up a web page that provides overviews of your enhancements that have links to the corresponding Jira issues.

-Adrian

BJ Freeman wrote:
I really would like to contribute to ofbiz.
my problem over the years has been the trunk moves to fast to do valid
testing. by that I mean that once code is touched it must be tested
again. So once the frame work is touched all that is effected by this
must go through testing.  The testing I do is from the UI down.

My solution of course has been to use my own svn and currently only work
with 9.04.
I would like to contribute new features that work with 9.04 that I have
develop for 9.04 for the others that have settled on the ofbiz version
of 9.04.

what structure, if any can be developed to do such a thing?
Right now I use the Jira and note it effects 9.04. it is the only place
I can formally give apache permission to use the code.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man