Hi,
I am working on the OFBiz webposs and trying to sync data from POS to MCS. I
had tested data sync on Tomcat and it is working fine.
Now we are trying the same thing on Jboss 4.2.2 server and we are getting the
following exception

Exception calling remote pull and report EntitySync service with name:
remotePullAndReportEntitySyncDataRmi; org.ofbiz.service.
GenericServiceException: RMI Error (Connection refused to host: 172.17.88.209;
nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException

Is any one there who tried data sync on JBoss4.2.2  server ?
What is the solution of this problem ?

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Ruhil
L& T Infotech
Mahape, Vashi
Mumbai

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.