Jacques

From: "Patrick" <patrickinminneapo...@gmail.com>
OrderServices.java has this import directive
import org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreWorker;

If I copy the import to PartyServices.java the compiler complains it
doesn't know about the package.
Is there a different import statement that would work?

PartyServices.java:145: package org.ofbiz.product.store does not exist
[javac15] import org.ofbiz.product.store.ProductStoreWorker;

Thanks
Patrick