I've found how to do it.  Yes, that look and feel is **much** nicer!

Christopher Snow wrote:
Hi Bruno,

How do I configure the ecommerce store to try this?

Many thanks,

Chris

Bruno Busco wrote:
We already have an alternative theme for the ecommerce application in the
trunk.
It is called multiflex.
May be we could spend some time to improve it and make it the default
ecommerce theme.

-Bruno