it would be nice if we had a repository of templates that people could
contribute to.
they would have to be massaged first use non numerical ID's so there is
no conflict.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Sharan-F sent the following on 3/30/2010 12:15 PM: