Hello,

I have created a scheduled job to run at certain time.  The job calls my
service which I define as the followoing:

    <service name="AutoNotificationCertificateExpiry" engine="groovy"
location="component://order/webapp/ordermgr/order/RunAutoNotification.groovy"
invoke="">
        <description>Auto-notification Certificate Expiry</description>
    </service>

RunAutoNotification.groovy is as follows (omitting the import):

try
{
        AutoNotification notification = new AutoNotification(delegator,
dispatcher);
        notification.notifyUsersOfExpiringCertificate();

        return "success"
}
catch (Exception e)
{
        Debug.logError(e, "error", "RunAutoNotification.groovy");
        return "error"
}

I noticed that during OFBIZ startup, the job is called.  However, I got the
following error:

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: delegator for class:
RunAutoNotification
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:50)
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.getGroovyObjectProperty(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:537)
RunAutoNotification.run(RunAutoNotification.groovy:7)
org.ofbiz.base.util.GroovyUtil.runScriptAtLocation(GroovyUtil.java:117)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.GroovyEngine.serviceInvoker(GroovyEngine.java:64)
org.ofbiz.service.engine.GroovyEngine.runSync(GroovyEngine.java:52)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:390)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:219)
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:159)
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:69)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:241)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Looking at the error log, I guess "delegator" cannot be found.  I just
wonder how I can get a reference of delegator and dispatcher to pass to
groovy for scheduled job.  The code runs fine if I called it from a web
page.

Your kind advice is appreciated.
Thank you.