in one seniario there my be more than one lead from a company
so when you first enter the first lead you create the company and the
lead is associated with that group
now if you create a second lead from the same company then it is just
associated with the company group already created.
you can then assign global roles base on the company instead of having
to put the roles in each lead.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

rugstan sent the following on 4/7/2010 7:11 PM: