Dear Users,

I am doing OFBiz performance testing on JBOSS application server. I've done all
the performance setting on both side application side and database side.
But still results are very poor then I decided to find the root cause for the
problem. For  that I've used Java Profiler to monitor performance and test the
time taken to load of ecommerce main page and found that Ofbiz is taking lots
of time in screen / form rendering because every time it parse XML (like
screens / forms/ and minilang service ) that takes lots of time.

Please refer the below link to check the performance results.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZGJjM2QxOGY
 I also tried the one thing where I've render the FTL directly in view map
instead of rendering it in screen and it saves my 50 % time.

So it seems like OFBiz taking lots of time in XML parsing. Is anyone looked
into this issue and what is the solution for that ?

Any suggestions or reply would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anil Soni
Tel  : 91-22-6795 4324
Cell : 91 9930302283

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.