hi narayan,

we create PromotionsRule in ProductPromoRule entity and we specify conditions and actions for the rule in ProductPromoCond and ProductPromoAction entities respectively,

while creating ProductPromoAction you can specify different productPromoActionEnumId to make the PromotionCode work differently for example:- productPromoActionEnumId="PROMO_PROD_PRICE" makes the "X Product to be available for Y Price"
or
productPromoActionEnumId="PROMO_PROD_DISC" makes the "X Product to be available for Y% discount"

I hope this helps you out...

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Narayan Patil wrote:
Hi List,

Is it possible to setup a promo on single item instead of  the entire order
?
any help would be greatly appreciated
*

*