BJ Freeman wrote:

> [...]

In our application I have allowed end-users to create products that
represent "RAW_MATERIALS".  The one thing I did notice that Ofbiz does not
allow these type of products to be returned (due to missing return related
data seeding).  Is there a reason why Raw Materials are not setup to be
returnable?

We are going to have this requirement and I would imagine that for a
manufacturing implementation it is possible that they PO a bunch of parts
and then turn around and return them if they are defective or what not.