Yes, that's a problem indeed

Jacques

From: "Patrick" <patrickinminneapo...@gmail.com>
I guess you can't have a groovy file with the same name as your java
class file  :(

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Adrian Crum <adri...@hlmksw.com> wrote:
Make sure the update method is public, and that it takes no arguments and
returns a number.

-Adrian

Patrick wrote:

I made a little java class but it won't execute for me in groovy, I
can execute other classes

orh = new OrderReadHelper(); //i can execute this

z = new NextPickupDateUpdater(); //this is my class, it doesn't
complain, but it doesn't execute, inspecting the value gives a memory
address,
numdays = z.update(); //here it breaks

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
NextPickupDateUpdater.update() is applicable for argument types: ()
values: {} (No signature of method: NextPickupDateUpdater.update() is
applicable for argument types: () values: {})