Hi  All,

Here is the request-map from the controller file:

<request-map uri="enterCardDetails">
        <security https="false" auth="false"/>
        <event type="groovy"
path="component://pjweb/webapp/pjweb/WEB-INF/actions/"
invoke="SellSettings.groovy"/>
        <response name="success" type="request-redirect"
value="enterCardDetailsInternal">
        <redirect-parameter name="selectOffer"/>
        <redirect-parameter name="productId"/>
        <redirect-parameter name="forMiniSite"/>
            <redirect-parameter name="minisitePartner"/>
        </response>
        <response name="error" type="view" value="errorScreen"/>
</request-map>

I want to understand the attribute type="request-redirect"(highlighted in
yellow color) in the response tag.

To my understanding this will create a new request and pass only the
redirect-parameters as part of the new request.

In other words, it similar to response.sendRedirect() and not
RequestDispatcher.forward() as in JSP.

Please confirm.

Regards,
Prashant