Thanks, Tomahawk I feel is more subtle, Bizzness will not be the name of
the theme that uses the style I did for the ofbiz site, I am going to
call it Ofbiz Theme, It will match the look of the design on the main site.

Thanks
Erik

On 4/14/2010 10:57 AM, ScottA [via OFBiz] wrote:
>  For what it’s worth, my personal preference is that business time is
>  easier on the eyes but tomahawk is also a fantastic addition. You
>  guys have done an amazing job. Thanks.

< (link removed) ==>.

--
*Erik Schuessler* Brainfood | Web ERP Solutions 4004 East Side Ave.
Dallas, TX 75226