The fact is that I forgot to associate the catalog with the store so I could
followed the entire code of Ofbiz and I will find nothing :)

The weird thing and the reason I've got confused is that I was seeing the
unique product associated with this catalog when I searched by all and using
blank keyword criteria. I don't know if this is the right behavior... I am
using a two weeks old trunk version.

Anyway, I appreciate your help.