On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:35 PM, BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net> wrote:

> there is a eca for prices change that tracks those.
> see ProductPriceChange entity view it in the atrifact.

That would be from a Product perspective, where we don't want to change the
price.
 We only want to adjust the price for a given receipt, and only after the PO
is "COMPLETED"
 but wouldn't ProductPriceChange affect catalogs and all other PO's?

That's why I want to actually add Items to an existing PO, so that I have
traceability to the original order,
the original receipt, and the adjustments, separately.  If I just change the
price on the product, or just change
the price on an OrderItem and InventoryItem, I've lost traceability, right?

(Our problem is related to some very particular business logic that applies
to aircraft parts -- there
are a lot of things we do that won't fit other shops)

--
James McGill
Phoenix AZ