Yes, that sounds correct to me, an annonce and then a link for "archive"

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Yes, this has been discussed (setting up a page collecting links to Wiki posts
about OFBiz) and could be a good idea.
However I think that sending messages like this to the user list is also a good way to inform that a company (like Hotwax Media) is making available a new resource that could be useful to some users.
Do we agree on this?

Kind regards,

Jacopo