http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?show=ofbiz-trunk
will give you the last sucessful build from the trunk.
then you can create your mods and additions but doing an
ant create-component
that puts them in the hotdeploy.
this way you can update trunk and not effect your code.
then if you created test units in your components you can verify if your
code still works.

now if you don't what to go to all of that, then plan on using a release
which does not change except for bugs.
you would then have to watch the commit ml for updates and see if you ca
n use them.

my 2 cents.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Olivier Tremblay sent the following on 4/26/2010 10:31 AM: