Hi Saad,

Could you try changing the following line in CallSimpleMapProcessor.java
(101-106):
        // run inlined map processor last so it can override the external map
processor
        if (inlineMapProcessor != null) {
            inlineMapProcessor.exec(inMap, outMap, messages,
                (methodContext.getRequest() != null ?
methodContext.getRequest().getLocale() : null),
                methodContext.getLoader());
        }

Change this:
                (methodContext.getRequest() != null ?
methodContext.getRequest().getLocale() : null),
to this:
                methodContext.getLocale(),

and let me know if it helps any.  Note you'll need to recompile first if that
wasn't obvious.

Thanks
Scott

HotWax Media