Groovy is our current scripting language of choice and is mostly used within
screen definitions for data preparation although the integration does support
using groovy scripts for services and controller events.  BeanShell was used
before we integrated groovy and is still supported but it isn't used in the
codebase any more.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media